- H.R. 2955 – To amend title 49, United States Code, to permit the installation of pulsating light systems for high mounted stop lamps, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1815 – Protecting Sensitive Locations Act
- H.R. 2651 – Horseracing Integrity Act of 2017
- H.R. 2978 – To amend the Voting Rights Act of 1965 to revise the criteria for determining which States and political subdivisions are subject to section 4 of the Act, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3030 – To help prevent acts of genocide and other atrocity crimes, which threaten national and international security, by enhancing United States Government capacities to prevent, mitigate, and respond to such crises.
- H.Res. 397 – Solemnly reaffirming the commitment of the United States to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s principle of collective defense as enumerated in Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.
- H.R. 2740 – Rabbi Michoel Ber Weissmandl Congressional Gold Medal Act of 2017
- H.R. 1472 – Military and Veteran Caregiver Services Improvement Act of 2017
- H.R. 2688 – Incentivizing Medicaid Expansion Act of 2017
- H.R. 2942 – To permit employees to request changes to their work schedules without fear of retaliation and to ensure that employers consider these requests, and to require employers to provide more predictable and stable schedules for employees in certain occupations with evidence of unpredictable and unstable scheduling practices that negatively affect employees, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2953 – To amend the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 respecting the scoring of preventive health savings.
- H.Res. 185 – Calling on the Government of Iran to fulfill repeated promises of assistance in the case of Robert Levinson, the longest held United States civilian in our Nation’s history.
- H.Res. 393 – Expressing support for addressing the Arab-Israeli conflict in a concurrent track with the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and commending Arab and Muslim-majority states that have improved bilateral relations with Israel.
- H.Res. 395 – Reaffirming the leadership of the United States in promoting the safety, health, and well-being of refugees and displaced persons.