- S. 2141 – A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to reform procedures for determinations on disposition of charges and the convening of courts-martial for certain offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and for other purposes.
- S. 2159 – A bill to require covered harassment and covered discrimination awareness and prevention training for Members, officers, employees, interns, fellows, and detailees of Congress within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter, to require a biennial climate survey of Congress, to amend the enforcement process under the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights for covered harassment and covered discrimination complaints, and for other purposes.
- S. 2139 – A bill to amend the Food Security Act of 1985 to address critical conservation conditions under the regional conservation partnership program, and for other purposes.
- S. 2143 – A bill to amend the National Labor Relations Act to strengthen protections for employees wishing to advocate for improved wages, hours, or other terms or conditions of employment, to expand coverage under such Act, to provide a process for achieving initial collective bargaining agreements, and to provide for stronger remedies for interference with these rights, and for other purposes.
- S. 2144 – A bill to provide a process for granting lawful permanent resident status to aliens from certain countries who meet specified eligibility requirements.
- S. 2148 – A bill to authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.
- S.Res. 342 – A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that States, cities, Tribal nations, businesses, and institutions of higher education in the United States should work towards achieving the goals of the Paris Agreement.
- S. 2129 – A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to establish a punitive article in the Uniform Code of Military Justice on domestic violence, and for other purposes.
- S. 2122 – A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 regarding reasonable break time for nursing mothers.
- S. 1539 – Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act of 2017
- S. 2109 – A bill to count revenues from military and veteran education programs toward the limit on Federal revenues that certain proprietary institutions of higher education are allowed to receive for purposes of section 487 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, and for other purposes.
- S. 2115 – A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to disallow any deduction for punitive damages, and for other purposes.
- S.Res. 326 – A resolution recognizing the crew of the San Antonio Rose, B-17F, who sacrificed their lives during World War II, and honoring their memory during the week of the 75th anniversary of that tragic event.