- S. 2236 – A bill to require covered discrimination and covered harassment awareness and prevention training for Members, officers, employees, interns, fellows, and detailees of Congress within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter, to require a biennial climate survey of Congress, to amend the enforcement process under the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights for covered discrimination and covered harassment complaints, and for other purposes.
- S. 2219 – A bill to reduce the number of preventable deaths and injuries caused by underride crashes, to improve motor carrier and passenger motor vehicle safety, and for other purposes.
- S. 2271 – A bill to reauthorize the Museum and Library Services Act.
- S. 2274 – A bill to provide for the compensation of Federal employees affected by lapses in appropriations.
- S.Res. 366 – A resolution honoring the accomplishments of the 9 historically Black colleges and universities that celebrated their sesquicentennial anniversaries during the week of September 24 through September 30, 2017.
- S. 2259 – A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, medication related to contraception, and for other purposes.
- S. 2070 – Kevin and Avonte’s Law of 2017
- S. 2254 – A bill to prevent unfair double taxation by ensuring that the deduction for State and local taxes is not reduced, suspended, or eliminated.
- S. 2089 – LGBT Elder Americans Act of 2017
- S. 1693 – Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act of 2017
- S. 2157 – Drug-Price Transparency in Communications Act