- H.R. 4901 – To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to treat flamethrowers the same as machineguns.
- H.R. 4891 – To amend the Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982 to provide for the expansion of emergency planning zones and the development of plans for dry cask storage of spent nuclear fuel, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4834 – To enable State and local promotion of alternative fuel and high-efficiency motor vehicle fleets.
- H.R. 4788 – To direct the Secretary of Energy to establish a pilot program to award grants and loan guarantees to hospitals to carry out projects for the purpose of reducing energy costs and increasing resilience to improve security.
- H.R. 4975 – To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to provide for consultation with State, tribal, and local governments, the consideration of State, tribal, and local concerns, and the approval of post-shutdown decommissioning activities reports by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- H.Res. 731 – Supporting the goals and ideals of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.
- H.R. 444 – Seniors Fraud Prevention Act of 2017
- H.Con.Res. 103 – Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall for a ceremony as part of the commemoration of the days of remembrance of victims of the Holocaust.
- H.R. 3654 – Special Counsel Independence Protection Act
- H.R. 4820 – ASK Act
- H.R. 4396 – ME TOO Congress Act
- H.R. 4819 – To promote inclusive economic growth through conservation and biodiversity programs that facilitate transboundary cooperation, improve natural resource management, and build local capacity to protect and preserve threatened wildlife species in the greater Okavango River Basin of southern Africa.
- H.Res. 700 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding President Donald J. Trump’s remarks about Haiti, El Salvador, and African Nations.
- H.R. 4722 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 111 Market Street in Saugerties, New York, as the “Maurice D. Hinchey Post Office Building”.