- S. 2300 – A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 111 Market Street in Saugerties, New York, as the “Maurice D. Hinchey Post Office Building”.
- S. 878 – A bill to establish privacy protections for customers of broadband Internet access service and other telecommunications services.
- S.Res. 368 – A resolution supporting the right of all Iranian citizens to have their voices heard.
- S. 552 – Justice for Victims of Fraud Act of 2017
- S. 2272 – A bill to amend the Revised Statutes to grant State attorneys general the ability to issue subpoenas to investigate suspected violations of State laws that are applicable to national banks.
- S. 1674 – School Building Improvement Act of 2017