- H.R. 4721 – To enact into law a framework for deciding whether certain projectiles are “primarily intended for sporting purposes” for purposes of determining whether the projectiles are armor piercing ammunition.
- H.R. 4715 – To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to require certain institutions of higher education to provide notice of tuition levels for students.
- H.R. 4681 – To limit assistance for areas of Syria controlled by the Government of Syria or associated forces, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4007 – To revise the quorum requirement for the Board of Directors of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- H.Res. 661 – Reaffirming the commitment of the United States to promote democracy, human rights, and the rule of law in Cambodia.