- S. 1843 – A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to deny a deduction for excessive compensation of any employee of an employer, and for other purposes.
- S. 1808 – Federal Perkins Loan Program Extension Act of 2017
- S.Res. 250 – A resolution condemning horrific acts of violence against Burma’s Rohingya population and calling on Aung San Suu Kyi to play an active role in ending this humanitarian tragedy.
- S. 1828 – A bill to change the date for regularly scheduled general elections for Federal office to the first Saturday and Sunday after the first Friday in November in every even-numbered year.
- S. 1838 – A bill to repeal the authority under the National Labor Relations Act for States to enact laws prohibiting agreements requiring membership in a labor organization as a condition of employment, and for other purposes.
- S. 1754 – Training the Next Generation of Primary Care Doctors Act of 2017
- S. 1804 – A bill to establish a Medicare-for-all health insurance program.
- S.Res. 254 – A resolution relative to the death of Pietro “Pete” Vichi Domenici, former United States Senator for the State of New Mexico.
- S. 1742 – Medicare at 55 Act