- S. 1820 – A bill to provide for the retention and service of transgender members of the Armed Forces.
- S. 1821 – A bill to establish the National Commission on the Cybersecurity of United States Election Systems, and for other purposes.
- S. 1806 – A bill to amend the Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 1990 and the Head Start Act to promote child care and early learning, and for other purposes.
- S. 1811 – A bill to promote merger enforcement and protect competition through adjusting premerger filing fees, increasing antitrust enforcement resources, and improving the information provided to antitrust enforcers.
- S. 1812 – A bill to amend the Clayton Act to modify the standard for an unlawful acquisition, and for other purposes.
- S. 1816 – A bill to amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to enhance fraud alert procedures and provide free access to credit freezes, and for other purposes.
- S. 1817 – A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand tax-free distributions from individual retirement accounts for charitable purposes.
- S. 1819 – A bill to amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act to prohibit the use of consumer credit checks against prospective and current employees for the purposes of making adverse employment decisions.