- S. 1602 – A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study to assess the suitability and feasibility of designating certain land as the Finger Lakes National Heritage Area, and for other purposes.
- S. 1462 – Marketplace Certainty Act
- S. 1560 – A bill to ensure the integrity of border and immigration enforcement efforts by requiring U.S. Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to administer law enforcement polygraph examinations to all applicants for law enforcement positions and to require post-hire polygraph examinations for law enforcement personnel as part of periodic reinvestigations.
- S. 1570 – A bill to improve Federal population surveys by requiring the collection of voluntary, self-disclosed information on sexual orientation and gender identity in certain surveys, and for other purposes.
- S. 926 – Global War on Terrorism War Memorial Act
- S. 1182 – The American Legion 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act
- S. 1585 – A bill to amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to provide for additional disclosure requirements for corporations, labor organizations, Super PACs and other entities, and for other purposes.
- S. 1589 – A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 and the Small Business Act to expand the availability of employee stock ownership plans in S corporations, and for other purposes.
- S. 1588 – A bill to secure Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
- S. 1605 – A bill to improve the response to sexual assault and sexual harassment on board aircraft operated in passenger air transportation, and for other purposes.