- H.Res. 449 – Urging the Government of Kenya and Kenya’s political parties to respect democratic principles and hold credible, peaceful, and transparent elections in August 2017.
- H.R. 3259 – To prohibit the use of Federal funds for the establishment or support of a cybersecurity unit with the Russian Federation, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3273 – To improve Federal population surveys by requiring the collection of voluntary, self-disclosed information on sexual orientation and gender identity in certain surveys, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3320 – To direct the Secretary of State to develop a strategy to regain observer status for Taiwan in the World Health Organization, and for other purposes.
- H.Res. 128 – Supporting respect for human rights and encouraging inclusive governance in Ethiopia.
- H.Res. 445 – Honoring the life and legacy of Liu Xiaobo for his steadfast commitment to the protection of human rights, political freedoms, free markets, democratic elections, government accountability, and peaceful change in the People’s Republic of China.
- H.R. 1467 – SEAT Act of 2017
- H.R. 3329 – To amend the Hizballah International Financing Prevention Act of 2015 to impose additional sanctions with respect to Hizballah, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 3338 – To require that health plans provide coverage for a minimum hospital stay for mastectomies, lumpectomies, and lymph node dissection for the treatment of breast cancer and coverage for secondary consultations.
- H.R. 3342 – To impose sanctions on foreign persons that are responsible for gross violations of internationally recognized human rights by reason of the use by Hizballah of civilians as human shields, and for other purposes.