- H.R. 2892 – To amend chapter 329 of title 49, United States Code, to ensure that new vehicles enable fuel competition so as to reduce the strategic importance of oil to the United States.
- H.R. 2401 – Anti-Lunch Shaming Act of 2017
- H.R. 2900 – To amend the Public Health Service Act with respect to the prevention and treatment of the use of synthetic recreational drugs, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2840 – To amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to require each State to ensure that each individual who provides identifying information to the State motor vehicle authority is automatically registered to vote in elections for Federal office held in the State unless the individual does not meet the eligibility requirements for registering to vote in such elections or declines to be registered to vote in such elections, and for other purposes.
- H.Res. 359 – Urging the European Union to designate Hizballah in its entirety as a terrorist organization and increase pressure on it and its members.
- H.R. 2827 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to extend and expand the membership of the Advisory Committee on Minority Veterans to include veterans who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
- H.R. 2841 – To prevent a person who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission, from obtaining a firearm.
- H.R. 2845 – To direct the Secretary of Education to make grants to support early college high schools and dual or concurrent enrollment programs.
- H.R. 1187 – Functional Gastrointestinal and Motility Disorders Research Enhancement Act of 2017
- H.R. 2451 – Pell Grant Preservation and Expansion Act